<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7883818232766438923?origin\x3dhttp://jillybeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, March 18, 2011
[ Blast from the Past ]

I've been reliving my childhood recently, by watching old Disney classics. (Reliving childhood, in denial, same difference).
So far I've watched Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Cinderella, Aladdin, The Lion King, Pocahontas, and Sleeping Beauty just last night. Love it.

I also just downloaded Labyrinth with David Bowie, though when I looked through it to make sure it was okay, the creatures suddenly weren't as impressive as they were back then. Stupid advanced technology these days, making everything from back in the day look crappy.

So I burst into tears last night watching The Office UK Christmas Special (I know right!!). And like really sobbing and shit too. The scene was so sweet, and the music that was playing in the background was Yazoo's Only You which I hadn't heard in yeeears. They couldn't have picked a better song for the scene. Anyway needless to say, I've had the song on repeat since last night. :)

Jill 12:47 PM .: 0 comments :.


profile
who. jill symons
when. 30th october
what. student
where. sweden
why. because i can
contact me


photos


links


i spy


archives