[ my sugary boyfriend ]
I received this email from Johan, in reply to yesterday's blog post.
"I can't wait sweetheart. And don't worry. I'll try to be a bit of everyone for you.
I'll (TRY) make your room pretty like G does. I'll sing (croak) karaoke with you like Josh always does. I'll give you food (no donuts) like your Mummy and maybe let you chase me like you chase Scruffy!
I'll even watch soccer games with you like Uncle Tony. And joke (cause im super funny) with you like your Dad.
No need to be scared..."
The tears just flowed from my eyes I tell you, when I read that.
That's the sweetest thing ever.
He knows me so well. I guess being friends for 9 years does that la.
Anyway his email made me feel slightly better, but now everytime I read it, I'm gonna think of my family whom I love so so much, and miss them even more.
Anyway thanks boy, you're such an angel. x
♥
Jill
1:08 PM